Our Cloud solutions cover Data, Analytics and Internet of Things (IoT).
Our solutions comprise a blend of on-premise, private cloud, managed cloud, and public cloud assets composed to deliver benefits such as automatic synchronisation, optimised query management, and an ease-of-use control panel across the cloud.
We can match your continuously changing business requirements with a new level of flexibility and seamlessly optimise your data resources at the same time.
The business benefits of our technology include:
- We’ll install a software-defined platform, with an easy to use self-service portal
- You’ll have entire control your exact mix of on-premise, off-premise, private and public cloud services
- You’ll have the ability to quickly move workloads between sites
- You’ll be able to set up your cloud environment so it specifically meets your business demands
Speak to an expert on 020 8004 9977 or Enquire Online
Built for rapid-response, our On-Premise solutions give both technical and business users a consistent and thorough view of their data
The business benefits of On-Premise include:
- Combine all data in a single location for intelligence, value and efficiency in cost.
- Make your business agile and gain total control of your data, applications and IT infrastructure.
- Empower your IT team to focus on the things that matter.
Private cloud is best for businesses with dynamic or unpredictable computing needs that require direct control over their environments.
The business benefits of Private Cloud include:
- Private clouds offer the power and efficiency of a public cloud, with the security, control, and performance of a dedicated environment.
- With a managed private cloud by SQL, we take care of the infrastructure giving you the cloud expertise you need so you can focus on your core business.
Start making smart business decisions right away – in days versus months. Enjoy a flat rate subscription pricing designed for any budget.
The business benefits of Managed Cloud include:
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Advanced Analytics
- Test & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Disaster Recovery
Combine the world’s most powerful data warehousing software with the flexibility of public cloud deployment.
The business benefits of Public Cloud include:
- Launching quickly for quick proofs of concept
- No need to manage infrastructure
- Pay-as-you-go Models
- Integration with variety of software